Audio Developments 261 Stereo ENG Mixer
|Audio Developments 4:2 Mixer
In the world of news gathering and high action drama it is only the fittest that will survive. The fittest for the job is the AD261, the mixer that will keep on going when all others have run out of power, the mixer that can take the knocks and still deliver faultless, uninterrupted sound to your recorder, whether you are using digital, analogue or a camera/ recorder system.
OVERALL GAIN MIC 80, 70, 60, 50, 40dB, LINE 10dB
MAX. INPUT LEVELS MIC -37, -27, -17, -7, +3dB, LINE +20dB
INPUT IMPEDANCE MIC >2k0, LINE >10K
MIC POWER 48v PHANTOM, 12v TONADER
FREQUENCY RESPONSE +0, - 1 dB 20Hz TG 20kHz
HI PASSFILTER -3dB AT 90 Hz & 150 Hz AT 12dB/OCTAVE
HARMONIC DISTORTION <0.03% AT 1 kHz 600R LOAD, 0dB OUTPUT, <0.5% 80Hz TO 20kHz + 15dB OUTPUT
CROSSTALK INTERCHANNEL <70dB 40Hz - 15kHz, GROUP <60dB 40Hz TO 15kHz
MONITORING TYPE 'A' JACK INTO LOW IMPEDANCE PHONES WITH LEVEL CONTROL, MINI JACK INTO HIGH IMPEDANCE PHONES, BBC PPM, NORDIC N10 OR VU METERS
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL +24dBm
OUTPUT LIMITER THRESHOLD PPM6/+8dB ATTACK TIME 30,uS or 2mS RECOVERY TIME 50mS or 500mS
OUTPUT ATTENUATION 50dB
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE <80R TRANSFORMER BALANCED
NOISE -127dB MIC 20Hz TO 20kHz, 200R SOURCE
POWERING EXTERNAL 10-15v D.C. ON 4 PIN XLR, INTERNAL 9 C SIZE NICADS OR DRYCELLS
CURRENT CONSUMPTION 150mA AT 12v WITHOUT POWERED MICS
DIMENSIONS 290 X 170 X 58mm
WEIGHT 2.5Kg - EXCLUDING BATTERIES
- Inputs 4 Mic/lines with XLR connectors.
- Transformer balanced mic inputs.
- Transformer balanced line inputs.
- High Pass Filters @ 90 & 150 Hz.
- 12V TA & 48V Phantom, mix powering.
- Phase change on channels 2 and 4.
- Rotary level control.
- 6 Position input level selector (5 Mic, 1 Line)
- Stereo link facility on both pairs.
- Outputs 2 Transformer balanced on 3 pin male XLR connector.
- 2 Transformer balanced, available on 10 pin Hirose connector. (In parallel with XLR outputs).
- 2 Unbalanced outputs on 6 pin Hirose.
- Rotary output controls with anti-knock high friction action and with link switch for stereo master.
- Switchable between Mic and Line output levels.
- Routing Pan controls with low profile knobs and 3 detents: center, full right and full left.
- M.S. Facility S switch on Channels 2 and 4 to create A-B recording from M-S microphone.
- Matrix position on rotary switch to monitor A-B while recording M-S. Monitoring Direct 10 way rotary switch to select PFL on channels 1-4, left output, right output, stereo output, matrix, sum/M and differences Tape return - last 6 positions on the rotary switch monitor the same functions on the tape return.
- Level control - dual ganged pot. 2 outputs 1/4" Type A jack and 3.5mm mini jack.
- Auxiliary Inputs Stereo return on Type A jack (unbalanced).
- Stereo return 10 pin Hirose connector (balanced).
- Return level control and monitoring facility.
- Line up Oscillators 1 K Tone into both outputs. 1 K/10K Alternating tone into right output 1 K tone into left output.
- Talkback Slate into left and right outputs.
- Limiters in both outputs with in/out switch.
- Stereo link switch. LED indication of limiter operation. Internal control to vary attack and release time. Threshold internally variable. Metering Send and return signals.
- Switch with momentary and constant illumination.
- Choice of meter scales, VU, PPM, N10 etc.
- Battery Test Biased action toggle switch shows battery status on meter.
- Powering External DC input 10-15v on 4 pin XLR.
- DC output on 4 pin Hirose.
- Internal 9 X 1.5v 'C' cells or 9 X 1.2v Nicads. Separate charge input on pin 2 of XLR. (in situ charging of Nicad batteries)
- Switched auxiliary DC output on pin 3 of Hirose.